Friday, November 12, 2010

2 Weeks!



We had our 2 week appointment today, the Doctor says usually we like them to be back to their birth weight by now then looks at her paper " BUT SHE IS WELL OVER THAT" She weighs in at a whopping 8 lbs 9 oz the day after we came home from the hospital she was 7 lbs 6 oz so to say the least she is eating well. Which surprises me because a lot of times I have to wake her up after 4 hours to make her eat. Taylee is a great sleeper, I feel spoiled but I guess you have to have 1 like this right.

I love my 2 little girls, I don't know what I would do without them. McKell is getting so much better and loves Taylee so much. She loves to hold her and will hold her for a few minutes at a time now. I am so happy to have 2 girls this close I can tell McKell is going to take very good care of Taylee she is one lucky little girl.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is quite a hug!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I agree...so much fun to have them close in age. I'm glad you finally got a good sleeper--and that she's eating well now!

McKell is going to be a GREAT big sister!

Kristy said...

haha SERIOUSLY the funniest picture! McKell couldn't look happier squeezing Taylee's head off! I am so happy for them to be so close! I hope they will grow up to be the best of sisters! And that they will know how lucky they are! I am very happy for your family of 4! And wow what a chugger, no problem putting on weight eh? I hope she continues to be a good sleeper... just like her mom :)