Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quarter of a Century


I also celebrated 30 weeks


They surprised me and put balloons on the ceiling of our room

I celebrated my 25th birthday while we were in Seaside. It was a little different being only 55 degrees that day that never happens on my Birthday. So the morning I spent looking for Sand Dollars with no success so luckily my BIL found a whole one for me. Thanks Jason! We went down and played pool, fusbal, and ping pong. Then went to an early dinner at some Restaurant don't remember the name. But it was super tasty, and they brought me Chocolate Cake YUCK! but everyone else enjoyed it. Then we had ice cream at Dairy Queen. I almost didn't have to change any diapers for the day until McKell had her 2nd poopy diaper for the day haha!
Thanks everyone for all the phone calls, texts, cards and gifts. It was a great day and me and Jeremy are the same age again.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I'm glad your birthday turned out so special! How cool that you reached 30 weeks too...so close!

Veronica said...

That is awesome. I was 30 weeks when we left for seaside too. Funny. You look great by the way.