Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sledding Fun!

First Sledding adventure
Christmas Story right there. (I can't put my arms down)
She wanted to play and eat the snow every time we got to the bottom as long as she was sitting on the sled
WEE!
Jeremy enjoyed it at least:)

After it snowing for the past 2 days, I really wanted to go sledding. I had gotten McKell a snow suit for next year but decided to use it this year. It was huge on her she had a hard time moving, Jeremy said she looks like a fish out of water. We just went over to the Perry school it was fun though. McKell enjoyed it and wanted to be on the sled at all times. She only did 2 face plants while we were pushing her up the hill. She didn't even cry not even a peep she just tried to eat the snow off her face.

4 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

She is such a brave girl! What a fun idea. When it was snowing I was thinking you'd be out sledding soon. And making that snowman finally!

Mom said...

Way to enjoy the white stuff guys-she looks like she had a GOOD time!!!

Bryson and Kristy said...

"I can't put my arms down... aaahhh" hahaha It's perfect! Still making me laugh! You have such a cute little thing! What is it about the snow that makes her want to eat it? She doesn't even know what it is! Guesss kids eat worse things, they don't really care. I hope we get another good snow storm so you guys can go out again!

Kati said...

Thanks for the compliment on my eye!! I think I will have to put "awesome" on my licence when it asks for eye color LOL! Mckell seems so mellow!!! I can't even imagin what that is like :) What a cutie!