Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was great this year, I wasn't super tired and feeding McKell all day long. We found out 3 days before Christmas that McKell had a ear infection. This was her first one and it was not fun. She was so clingy and whinny all day long. There was nothing I could even do to soothe her she was not happy being held or on the ground. Anyways we had a great Christmas, this was our first year to stay at home alone Christmas morning. It was nice but I kinda missed the excitement of little kids. Jeremy just didn't get that excited I practically had to pull him out of bed to get him to come open gifts.




So excited I can hardly stand itAt this point in McKells life she is all girl, she loves dolls and clothes. She always gives them hugs and pats them on the back its so cute I love it.This is where she was most happy all night was in the box of wrapping paper with her 2 stuffed animals and doll from Uncle Jeff and Aunt Abby and Jefferson. Thank you so muchHere is what McKell got for Christmas from us and Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. She loves the house especially ringing the doorbell and opening the window. Grandma and Grandpa Barker are giving her a Little Tikes car we just have not gotten it yet. I figure we will wait until these new toys wear off and she needs something more.:) Really just watching for the one I want to go on Sale.

5 comments:

Misty said...

Looks fun!! I want to play with her house! Glad that you had a great Christmas!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Time flies!

Mom said...

Looks like McKell really had a wonderful Christmas-way to go!

Heather said...

It was fun to hang out with you guys over Christmas!! Glad that McKell likes her doll, and seriously, what a CUTE girl! She is so fun to play with.

Heather said...

Oh - and I LOVE your new hat, and also the new bedspread you picked out!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Oh my gosh, look at her tongue sticking out in that last picture...just like Jeremy!

You know what, I can believe that you had to drag Jeremy out of bed. And you're right, Christmas is more exciting and louder with children.

It was fun hanging out with everyone that day...Merry Christmas!

P.S. I hope McKell is feeling better, I don't think I've ever seen her so clingy before. But at least she was loving that box of wrapping paper.