Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling Crafty



Thanks Heavens for other peoples craftiness, that lets me be a little crafty. I have had a lot of fun lately checking out random craft blogs and doing some projects. Me and Sabrina (SIL) are in the process of a witch broom for the door pictures will come when finished. The top picture I just used baby food bottles filled with candy and modge podge material on top. So easy and the second picture is orange material wrapped around toilet paper rolls. So fun I love crafts I just don't have the imagination to think of cute things to do.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, cute! Did you do the blocks that spell F-A-L-L, too? I have those glue sticks for you, but forgot to bring them this weekend! Hopefully I'll remember next time! :)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Those are cute crafts; I agree with you, thank heavens for other people and their imagination.

Can't wait to finish our broom!

Matt and Vanessa said...

Wow Nat I see you how often, and I didn't even know you had such a craft streak going. They look great. I might have to join you guys.

DanandEmily said...

Cute Fall crafts! How Fun!

karen said...

Darling crafts, I miss the days when I had time for fun projects.