Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10 months

I can't believe in 2 short months we will be celebrating this little girls birthday. I have started thinking about what we are going to do well what theme anyways she has not shown interest in anything that I have really noticed. So tell me what did you all do for your childs 1st birthdays?
I never posted but about 2 weeks ago she started crawling, out of no where she hadn't even shown signs of interest and all the sudden she was crawling to me. She didn't crawl much though in those 2 weeks still just sat there playing with toys. Just barely she has really started moving and using her mobility to her advantage.



AHHH! she is losing her pants
She loves playing with our clothes and shoe laces. Today was funny she was playing in there for a while so I decided to get the camera, I think she really knows what it is now and that she is suppose to smile. She would stop and pose and smile then play for a sec then come back to pose again. I love this girl, even if she has kept us up for lots of hours the past 3 nights. She has definitely taught me lots of patience and to laugh at the simple things in life.

4 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

So Fun! You captured an adorable shot of her in the closet. Yes, the sleepless nights will end, just keep plugging along.

The Baxters said...

oh... She is SO adorable! I cant wait to have one!

Heather said...

Oh yes, she is definitely posing! :)

karen said...

She is a doll. How fun the 1 year old birthday party.