Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ragnar

Jeremy did the Wasatch back Relay this year with some of his family. He got to do the "Ragnar" leg which is quite a hill, when I did the Relay a few years ago I remember most people saying that you could walk up it faster than you could run. I wasn't there to witness it but I am sure he did great mostly because of how sore he was for the next few days thats gotta mean something. Me and Sabrina were able to volunteer again this year, it was pretty fun to see all the vans go by and cheer on the runners.Here he is at the finish line running on 2 hours of sleep , he was in bed at 7:30 that night I was in shockThis is my results of volunteering the sweet tan lines

5 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

We should be official cheerleaders, it's fun to be involved with the Wasatch Back.

Sorry for getting us lost, at least we made it to the finish before the team left Park City.

Have you dried out yet!??

karen said...

love the tan line

Veronica said...

IT was a blast and Jeremy did awesome on his runs, especially Ragnar Hill. I love your tan line:)

Heather said...

I would have been in shock to see Jeremy in bed at 7:30 pm, too!! He did REALLY great on his running and impressed us all on Ragnar. We were proud to have you on our team, Jeremy! Thanks for choosing us instead of the BYU team! :) Thanks again for helping, Natalie. What a beautiful tan line!

Mom said...

Way to go Jeremy--this is a tough race, I think.