Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1 Month

Wow I can't believe she is already 1 month old, the last month has flown by. Probably because we didn't stay home all day the whole month. McKell will really be use to being on the go. Last week we took her to the doctor just to make sure her cold was just a cold and they weighed her she is already 9lbs 4 oz so she is growing like crazy. She has not started to smile yet but her eating habits have gotten a little better. She sleeps pretty good which I am very thankful for its usually every 4-5 hours that she wakes up. Except for lately she has gotten worse its about every 3 hours on the dot.
Well I would take some pictures and post them today but our Camera is having problems, so hopefully there is a good warranty on it.

1 comments:

Kati said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love that top picture of her! I hope she gets better soon!