Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas FUN

We had our little Barker family Christmas party on Saturday because Katie and Lance were suppose to be spending Christmas day in Oregon. Because of the weather they will be in Utah after all. It was fun though first they all went sledding while me and Katie stayed home with the babies. As always my Mom made a delicious dinner of Lasagna and Breadsticks YUMMY. Then the kids had to wait and wait and wait to open there presents from Grandma and Grandpa, it was driving them crazy. They stacked those presents and rearranged them so many times I didn't know was possible. Then Grandma and Grandpa made them sing songs it was hilarious watching them, I often times forget what it was like to be a kid but this brought back lots of memories.
Sunday we had the big Barker party, good food, good Bingo (White elephants have gotten a lot better over the years) and great conversation. I love this time of year!!!! I can't believe Christmas is in 3 days.
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! The amazing cooks themselves
The kids in there matching pjs that Grandma and Grandpa gave them.
McKell loved the party,
Camera just died, I will have to upload the rest of the pictures later.

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Cute!! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Speaking of Christmas fun, Mom's bathroom looks great! What a fun surprise!! :)

Angie said...

Merry Christmas. I miss you so much!!