Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lifesaver

My sister-in-law Sabrina was so nice to watch McKell today for me along with her own baby that is only 3 days younger than McKell. I had a hair apt. and could not find anyone else to watch her and I finally got the courage to ask her. Only because I felt bad leaving her with a baby thats the same age as her baby. She did great though and even got these super cute pictures. Thanks Sabrina I look forward to many more days for our kids to get to play together when they can actually play not just look at each other.

3 comments:

Sarahn, Cade, Memphis, and Dempsey said...

What cute babes! That will be so fun to have them so close together in age! I don't have cousins my age--sad!

Tiffany said...

Oh how cute! Sabrina had the most fun I'm sure ;)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

You are SO welcome Natalie! Don't ever be afraid to call me for babysitting. Yes, won't it be fun when they can play together!