Wednesday, December 10, 2008

She has arrived!!!

Our sweet little girl made her life into this world December 6, at 10:58 a.m. and weighed 7 lbs 15 oz. 21" long. Her name is McKell Ione Jensen. (named after me and my Grandma Baxter)
It all started Friday night we were over at Sabrina and Billy's watching a movie, I sat up and felt as if I had just wet my pants but I kinda thought it was the what I had been feeling for the last couple months so I just stood up and went to the bathroom but as I stood up more started coming and it was dripping down my leg. We hurry and leave and Jeremy just kept saying are you sure she didn't just kick your bladder so I was almost convinced that was what had happened so when we got home at about 11:15 p.m we call my Mom to see what its like when your water breaks, she has no idea though because that had never happened to her, so we think about it a little longer and then give my Brother Lance a call (who is a doctor) he didn't sound like he thought I had really broke my water but after talking for a while he tells me we better just go in. We get there they check and sure enough I had. I was a bit shocked I had not felt a single contraction yet and my Doctor kept telling me no sooner than the 18th. Labor was a lot different than I expected, I had in my mind it would be a lot worse so it was good. Everything went well. The sec0nd day at the hospital her bilirubin was a little high so they had to take her under the lights. But we are home now and she is a pretty good baby we can only hope sleeping through the nights comes a little sooner. At our Doctors apt. today they weighed her and she is 7lbs 7 oz so she is loosing some weight. Me and Jeremy love her to death and we are so happy she is finally here to join our family. Now here is what you have all been waiting for I know sorry about all the writing.

18 comments:

Camron said...

How cute. She is beautiful.

Bryce and Lacey said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!

Krista said...

Congratulations, can you please put us on the waiting list to babysit her, we know she is going to be very LOVED!! Love ya (and good luck)

Liz said...

Congrats Nat! She is adorable! I love being a mom it is so fun, you will absolutely love it too.

David and Sarah said...

I had to snoop! David said that Jeremy was not at work Monday. So I had an notion that she was here. Congradulations! She is gorgeous!!!

Brittany said...

Congratulations Natalie! She's soooo cute! I love the bow in her hair. Simply adorable!

Andy, Crystal, and the monsters said...

Congratulations Natalie and Jeremy!!! She is soooo ADORABLE!!! And tiny!! Wasnt everyone in your family like 10 lbs when they were born?? Isn't amazing being a Mommy... and Daddy so I hear!! I remember when you came to get your grandma and you told me and my mom!! I am so happy for you!!!

katie said...

What a sweetheart! You guys are going to be awesome parents!!!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting!!! Congrats!!

Angie said...

OHHHHH!! She is such a cutie. Adorable. I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see you and her.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

She is beautiful. You guys did a great job.

Heather said...

And HOORAY . . . we finally got to see her and hold her! She is a sweetheart, and we are so excited to have a niece!! Congrats, Jeremy & Natalie, and good luck with the sleepless nights! :) We love you.

Veronica said...

So very cute.Sounds like things went pretty smooth for you and her. How exciting for you and Jeremy to finally have her here with you. A big congrats. Take care

Savanna said...

She is so precious. I hope your new little family enjoys your first Christmas together. I'm glad she is healthy!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

She is beautiful! Sorry she couldn't come see me at the hospital...I'm so excited to see her again and see how much she's changed.

And Nathan looks forward to getting to know his only girl cousin!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute. i love that last picture. where her little hands are on her cheeks. so cute congrats to you both!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I hope that you are able to get enough rest and relaxation. I also hope that Jeremy is doing a good job changing diapers!:)

Sarahn, Cade, Memphis, and Dempsey said...

There is nothing else so amazing! She is beautiful and precious! I love being a mom so SO so much! You guys will be great--but the tiredness lasts for awhile...haha! You start to get used to the fatigue...But it's WONDERFUL all the same!