Thursday, November 6, 2008

We got our changing table delivered to us today, at this moment Jeremy is putting it all together, what a great husband. Well with only 5 weeks left, I can't wait. Pregnancy is not exactly what I thought it would be like even though I have had it pretty easy. My back is starting to kill, for the most part I can still sleep very well at night which I am very thankful for. Tomorrow I start with my weekly appointments, I am not so excited for those its been nice to be able to stay fully dressed at each appointment.
My sisters, sister in law and Mom gave me an awesome shower last week Thanks so much, I got so many cute things. I did not think pink could ever be cute until it is on these tiny little outfits. She will definitely be dressed well to go to bed.
I will have to post pictures later I am too tired at the moment to walk over and get my camera.

5 comments:

Cami said...

With the weekly appointment (at least with Amicay) came the most annoying statement to date,"Make an appointment but I don't think you'll make it." Lo and behold, I would wind up in the office for the next scheduled appointment. It never failed, the doc would say it again at the end of the appointment. I guess if you say it often enough you are bound to be right sooner or later.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I'm jealous that you can sleep well at night--I was up 4 times last night going pee!

My back is hurting too but we're almost there! Hang in. How many days left of work????

Matt and Vanessa said...

Hey your looking great, even as the "biggest loser". That was a great idea. I cant wait to see what a cute little baby you and Jeremy made. Good luck on the next few weeks. We really need to get to the scrapbook store and make some clips.

katie said...

You and Jeremy will be the best parents ever!! I am so excited to meet your little baby girl!!

Heather said...

I really like your new background!