Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our crib is here

After a lot of thinking, we finally picked out a crib that we both loved (well I do anyways and Jeremy thinks it looks nice) Since my sister in law had been waiting for about 2 months it seemed for her crib I decided I better hurry and order it or we may not have a bed for our baby. So I ordered it online and a week later they delivered it to our door. They were quick. I have not gotten the changing table/dresser yet because I keep thinking I might find a better deal for the one I want (which I probably wont so I might as well order it). But here is the pictures of the Beauty I have to keep the door open to that room so I can see it everytime I go to our room. I can't wait to actually get to use it.

8 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

It's Darling! Perfect for that little McKell.

And yes, we finally got ours too (only 5 weeks waiting).

Sarahn, Cade, Memphis, and Dempsey said...

So I'm pretty much due any time now...and our crib still hasn't gotten here! We had to order it a few weeks ago...and now I'm getting stressed! Hence, I'm jealous you are already prepared and set-up! It's so fun to think our little one's will be here so soon! You are darling! :)

Angie said...

It looks so cute!! The only thing that will make it cuter is when you get to finally use it.

Veronica said...

Love, love, love it:)
Your vacation to Vegas sounded fun and relaxing. Much needed I am sure.

Heather said...

Natalie! You are so cute and of course look darling pregnant! I also love your crib! I'm excited to keep up with what is going on with you guys.

Kati said...

Natalie! I hope you are feeling great as things start winding down! Hey- also we are going private on our blog and we want to add you to the "premissions" email me your email address! Katibaxter@gmail.com

Bryson and Kristy said...

Yo girl.... how about another update! We want to see your belly again! Jk thanks for coming up for my B-day! I love you two!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

I love love love your crib! Chase made me use his baby crib for sentiMENTAL reasons;) I hate it but can see why he loves it. Can't wait till you have her!