Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hahaha

Well me and Jeremy are not very good in the leveling department. We were putting up these shelves that I had bought and the leveler we were using was not working so we figured we could eye it with the laser beam. We drilled the holes into the wall and I put the shelf up and took a step back to see how good it looked. Sadly they were not straight it was going at a down hill slant, so we took it down and we are now in the process of patching the huge holes it made and I will have to repaint those spots. Hopefully our second try will be a little more successful.

3 comments:

Pink Posts said...

Hi Natalie,
You haven't met me, but probably know of me. I'm your husband's father's cousin...lol. That is always funny when people say that cause then you have to think hard. I've been enjoying all the Jensen "kids" blogs, but now yours and Tiffany's (well, she's not exactly a Jensen--only round about) are the only ones not private--so before yours ends up private I just wanted to say I enjoyed catching up on all that is happening and tell you all congratulations on the upcoming babies. I have my first granddaughter coming in January and a grandson coming in April, so good times for us, too!
Peggy from Oregon

Angie said...

You guys crack me UP!!! HA HA Te He. Let me know if you would like to borrow my leveler.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

lol