Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vegas Vacation.............and training

This past week Me and Jeremy got to go to Vegas (I know sounds kinda scary after what happened the last time we were there) this time we were able to fly though and did not have to get behind the wheel until we got back to Salt Lake. Jeremy had training for work and I went just to have fun and getaway. They put us up in the MGM grand which is huge I never realized until now. While he was in training all day I watched tv, spent time at the pool, read my book, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The time went by way too fast. My friend Darliece is actually in Vegas for Dental School so she so kindly fit me into her crazy schedule to hang out for a few hours. It was great fun but the time went by way too fast. One night we walked the entire strip but forgot the camera oops!!! (I swear pregnancy has made me loose my mind) Jeremy's favorite show is the water show at the Bellagio so we went back just before we left to see it one last time. It was a lot of fun but I think we were ready to come home to our place. I can only handle the smell of smoke so long and the food was getting pretty old. Thanks Jeremy for the nice vacation it was very much needed.

1 comments:

Bryson and Kristy said...

So I see you figured out how to do the slide show thing! I love that you had to walk for an hour to go eat some place! and PS you'd have to come visit us in europe!