Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dam donut ride

 Conference weekend our little town of Brigham City held  a donut bike ride up around the dam in Mantua.  It was FREEZING to say the least.  But we rode around 3 times and for every donut you ate it took 3 minutes off your time.  Believe it or not it was really really hard to eat a donut after riding that fast and freezing cold.  But I was able to get 2 down and Jeremy got down 3!
 The gang, me my sisters and our husbands

 Then they had a kids race that I thought would be fun for McKell to ride in.  She wasn't too excited to have to ride 4 miles until I told her she gets to eat a donut then she was stoked!.  Jeremy rode around with her and said she did awesome!
 As she was coming to the finish line everyone was yelling her name, she was so excited.  It only took her 50 minutes to ride around.  Way to go McKell!
 She took 2nd in her age division which was 8 and under.  She was the youngest rider though
 McKell and Jeremy, he took 1st place!  Crazy thing is the guy that actually came in first didn't eat any donuts and Jeremy ate 3 so Jeremy took first!  It was a fun ride, we will be back next year.
























1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

It's all about the donuts Jeremy!! he he

Fun ride, I don't think I would have done that freezing cold though.