Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

 We started our Easter weekend at the Annual Easter Bake and sadly I didn't take a single picture.  Then off to the city Easter Egg hunt, kids loved it!


 Easter Bunny brought the girls new sun glasses!  My little divas

 We had so much fun coloring Easter Eggs, I might have to cook more next year just for the fun of it since we don't eat any of them haha.


 Girls in their dresses, and yes Taylees is from last year.  Still fit so why buy another right :)


And our finished product!

Easter is so much fun its often times easy to forget why we celebrate this special Holiday.  We did a Family Home Evening last Monday on the resurrection and why we celebrate.  I am always amazed at how much McKell knows.  I really am thankful for her primary teachers, she remembers a lot of what they teach her.  I feel so blessed that I get to raise these 2 special little girls, often times on bad days I forget the good.  But I truly love these girls, they are my perfect little sidekicks :)

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I agree, their Primary Teachers teach them so much because Nathan knows things we've never talked about!

Even with all the "traditions" of Easter I hope too that they know the true meaning. (We don't really reinforce the whole Easter Bunny thing.)

The dresses are beautiful and totally okay that you re-used and I love their sunglasses!