Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hogle Zoo

 For a Preschool field trip we took advantage of the free day at the Hogle Zoo at the end of February.  McKell and Taylee loved it even more this time.  Probably because Taylee actually got to walk after being cooped up inside most the winter.  They loved the animals, especially the monkeys.  They were super active this time.  As usual the winter is always the best time to go to the zoo. And lucky for us it wasn't freezing cold.







I was actually a nice Mom this time and let them ride the carousel haha

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Thats funny, before I even read your last comment I thought to myself- and I bet the girls were excited to ride this time :)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Brrr...but so much fun!

I love how the girls just 'cheese' it up for the camera--so cute!