Saturday, June 9, 2012

Biking


 It was crazy windy right there
 Stopped at the cool park we saw along the way
 Yep a cheeser, Love her to Death



We went on a fun bike ride this morning, after coming back from my run (its been 2 weeks) I was frustrated I could only barely run a mile and was dying in pain.  So I wanted to go for a really long bike ride, I have been feeling very lazy lately, and down on life now that I can't run (lame I know).  Jeremy suggested this trail to go see the waterfall in Ogden.  Mckell was so excited to see a waterfall so we loaded the bikes up and headed to a trail head on 21st street.  It was a really nice trail, and a beautiful day!  We rode all the way up to Rainbow Gardens and up to the waterfall.  I love Saturdays why can't there be 2 of them in a week.  The round trip bike ride with our few detours to go over bridges and through the tunnels was 12.5 miles.  It felt great.

3 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Hey, we've been to that one! Wow, what a bike ride though! I'm glad you were able to get out and have fun; and I really hope things get better with your knee because I know how much you LOVE to run!

Mom said...

That looked so beautiful, glad you had a chance to go look around-way to go!!!

Heather said...

I totally understand about feeling down and depressed about not being able to run. I have cried too many times!! Anyway, it's not silly. We just love to run! Looks like a really fun bike ride. We need to try it with you when we do Wolf Creek again!