Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!!


We had a great Christmas, lots of shocked faces. We stayed the night at my Parents house this year along with Kristy and Bryson.
My Mom very shocked about the gift my Dad just gave her. A very nice SLR Nikon Camera
Jeremy checking out his awesome new shoes

McKell opening her baby alive

Here is proof she is sick. It was 9:45 in the morning we actually had to wake her up to open presents.

Not loving Santa this year

Taylee was happy it was her first Christmas

McKell is a great big sister, she loves Taylee

Josh and Taylee hanging out while we eat our Christmas dinner. She is mismatched because of a nice blowout right before.

Jer figuring out my new watch

McKell cooking us up a nice breakfast.

Jeremy and me are proud owners of a deep freezer I am so excited. Thank you Mom and Dad there is not a picture yet because it has not been delivered quite yet. We also got very nice bar stools which I love from Grandma and Grandpa. It was such a fun Christmas I love the holidays. Today we are stuck at home. McKell experienced her first case of the flu. Lets just say she is not a fan and neither are we.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I bet that was fun to sleep over with Kristy! You guys got some awesome gifts...love those bar stools!

(What's with the kids sleeping so late...on Christmas!!)

Heather said...

When can we come for a yummy home-cooked meal from McKell??!!!