Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blessing Day


Family of 4 wow

Taylee and her cousin Joshua are 9 days apart so we shared blessing days and did it in my Brothers ward. I love his little hat

Taylee

Jeremy blessed Taylee on Sunday, it was such a nice day. I am so thankful for the Priesthood and that Jeremy is able to bless our children. He gave her a nice blessing, it was nice to have everyone together for a lunch afterwards. Thank you everyone who brought something and just came it was a great day.

4 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Thanks for the invite! Nathan LOVED playing in the basement with all the kids and the blessing was beautiful.

Yes, Joshua's outfit was adorable.

Kristy said...

That is so cool you guys got to share the blessing day! And the dress looks good on her! Seriously a family of FOUR! Yikes that sounds just crazy! I'm glad the weather was good and the day was nice! PS I really like your hair! I think it's at a good length in the picture! Way to be daring and try a new chop!

Becky said...

Thanks for the invite :) I had to hear about it from dad on monday. Can't believe you are a family of four. Can't wait to meet Taylee!

Heather said...

You guys look perfectly coordinated in the family picture!! It was a nice day . . . and yes, our boys LOVED playing in the basement, too! :)