Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday McKell

McKell celebrate her 1 year Birthday on Sunday with her big party on Saturday with her cousin who is 3 days younger. I had a lot of fun, McKell I am sure had fun too but was little overwhelmed with all the people watching her open gifts and eat cake.
This is her Birthday dress from Aunt Katie and Uncle Lance its 24 months she is one solid girl

Opening her present from Grandma and Grandpa Barker on her actual Birthday
I am all girl my favorite thing was all the clothes I got, probably because thats all I got at my party.

This has been one exciting year for us, it has been so fun watching her grow and learn something new everyday (Grandpa Baxter tells her that everyday). Here are the things she has accomplished in the 365 days of life.

Rolling
Crawling
Eating Solids
Holding a bottle
Drinking out of a sippy cup
Going up and down the stairs
Walking with her walker
standing up to things
Making her Mom and Dad smile
Turning the pages in her books
and I am sure many more things but you get the point she has yet
To learn how to walk
or get any teeth, I am just hoping those teeth come in quickly so she can eat a better variety of foods.

Thanks to everyone who came to the wonderful party Sabrina put together and the gifts you gave her. We are so blessed to have such a sweet spirit in our home. I have always loved kids, but I never knew your own could be so much work and have so many sleepless nights.
We love you McKell and look forward to many many more Birthdays.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

What a cute birthday girl! I absolutely love the giant cupcake that you let her enjoy all by herself. Yay for Mckell!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Ya! What a blast that party was...pinata, children running, cake & ice cream, new toys/clothes.

Happy Birthday McKell what a big girl! Can't wait to see you run around with all the other cousins...and catch up with those teeth!

karen said...

What a doll. I love the dress - she looks absoulutly darling. Glad she had such a great first birthday.

Misty said...

Happy Birthday!!

Savanna said...

The big "1" she is so adorable. Happy Birthday to you!

Heather said...

You did a great job on the pinata, too, Natalie!