Thursday, December 10, 2009

Doctor visit

McKell had her 1 year appointment today. She has never cried so hard after shots, I guess these ones hurt much worse. She did get 5 shots though so who could blame her.

Her Stats for 1 year are

Height 28.5" 42%

Weight 21.6 lbs 57%

Head 18.5" 78%

So pretty much she just has a big head. We turned her around in her car seat last week and we are loving it and I am sure she is too.

I am ready for Spring anyone else with me, these freezing temperatures are ridiculous maybe just maybe January and February will be warm. Wishful thinking I know.

5 comments:

Sarahn said...

Hey--it could be worse! Little Memphis is in the 12% for weight...and 90% for his head! AHH! We still have cute babies--big heads or not! ;)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

OH my gosh, I'm totally for warmer weather too. I guess this summer and being pregnant last winter made me a wimp.

That makes me sad that she didn't like her shots....Nathan got his flu vaccines and did better than I did!

Meredith said...

At our last doctor's appointment, the nurse said that babies cry more with shots the older that they get. I hate to see how bad it is when they are two. I have to remind myself that it is for their good.

I totally agree with you about spring--hurry up!

Kati said...

I am wishing for warmer temps!!! I am so happy that you child is actually on the charts! That is wonderful news! Hyrum had never been so affected my shots as he was for his kindergarten shots--- he couldn't walk for two days! Sad huh!

cloth diapers said...

Aw, shots are no fun! My little one sobbed after her 1 year shots too. Then, when were almost out to the car she looked right at me and screamed, "NO! No, no, no, NOOOOO!" Guess that'll teach me! LOL