Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Party

My Mom and Dad hosted a wonderful Easter Party a week early. We started Friday night with a weanie roast those are always great with lots of great food. McKell loved the fire she has never slept so good. Then we had our Easter egg hunt which consists of My Mom filling plastic eggs with money and spreading them on the lawn and after dark we go searching for them, me and Jeremy did pretty good we collected almost 18 dollars. So much fun!!! Sunday we had lunch all together watched conference and colored eggs. It was a great weekend with the Family I have such an awesome Family.

3 comments:

Becky said...

boy that makes me homesick! looks like fun, too bad we didn't get invited :)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I agree...your family really is awesome.

Heather said...

Cute picture of you with your two sisters. Sounds like a fun weekend!