Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Years


We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary, wow time flies its so fun to llok back and think about that very special day. We got a night stay in midway and left McKell with Grandma Jensen, it was so nice but we missed are all at the same time. We were able to get a bike ride in before the storm hit. It was so fun but boy am I out of shape. We went to Park City and did some shopping and Jeremy didn't complain once. On our way home we were able to stop at REI and decide which bike trailer to get. I can't wait for summer and all the rides we can enjoy now as a family.
Iwould like to think McKell was excited to see us but I don't think she cared. Thanks babe for the fun times I love you so much.












Here is our deals we found

5 comments:

Kristy said...

You even found addidas running shoes? Is that what I see? If so then I'm jealous!!! And if that is how McKell looked when you came home... yes she looks happy to see you! Now wait until she sees me!! And I'd love to support Jer slash keep you company on saturday!

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

Congrats! youre better than me at leaving your child. maybe thats cause i dont have anyone to leave her with... and i just love her so much!

Becky said...

Wow, 2 years. Are you really that old? :) Looks like you got some fun stuff.
By the way, I am wondering if you ever put my super cute baby legs on her yet. Even if you don't like them you need to post a picture. Just for me :) she is growing!

Veronica said...

Congrats--2 years time really does fly by:)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Congratulations on TWO YEARS! You guys are still the cutest couple I've ever seen/known.

Glad you had such a good time together and found such a reliable babysitter.

Love the running shoes!