Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What Luck

So for the past week I have entered in everyday to the Do We Have a Deal that Sudio 5 is doing. I never have any luck so I figured I wouldn't win but I kept my phone with just in case there was a chance. Well today I was getting ready and when I was done I came and looked at my phone and there was a missed call I usually don't call people back but for some reason I thought it might have been KSL so I called the number back to see and what do you know it was. But since I didn't answer the phone they called the next person AHHHHHHH that is the luck that I have I finally get called and miss the call. Oh well better luck next year since there are only 3 purses left my chances are too little for this year

3 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Lol. Tough Luck.

Heather said...

I thought St. Patrick's Day was supposed to bring good luck??!!! Anyway, I like your family picture at the Temple. Did you just ask someone to take it for you?

Mom said...

It would have been a sweet deal I am sure--next time? Love the family photo at the temple, nice outing!!!