Monday, March 16, 2009

To the Best Mom in the whole world!!

I meant to post this yesterday on my Mom's actual birthday but I never got the chance. I seriously have the best Mom in the world I love her to death. Ever since I was little I always wanted to be just like her when I grew up and had kids. She is so easy going its amazing, she has so much patience, she works so hard and never complains about anything. I love that I can tell her anything and we can talk about whatever. Mom I love you and I hope you had the best Birthday ever. (all the good pictures are on Jeremy's laptop and I don't want to wait until he gets home but this shows her love and patience for her grandkids

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

She really had her hands full!

You can tell how awesome she is just by this pictures; the kids love her!