Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ONE YEAR!!


Thats the field in the backgound


If you can't tell Jeremy is thrilled to be here

I tried to get the divers in the background but it was too dark to tell

Also we celebrated our ONE year anniversary I cannot believe that one year has already gone by. I can defintly say we have grown closer together I know I married my best friend and couldn't be any happier. Jeremy is an amazing husband, he is very thoughtful and can always cheer me up on bad days, he loves to try new things and he will do anything I ask him to do unless it involves early mornings then I have to count him out. Jeremy I love you so much and I am so happy we are sealed forever.
What a year it was to start it off we got in a wreck on our honeymoon in Las Vegas (Grandpa calls it Sin City and now I believe). That was the beginning of our wonderful first year. We moved twice I had about 10 different jobs (not really but quite a few) Jeremy switched jobs, I graduated from the Dental Assisting Program and Jeremy is half way done at Stevens Henager. Jeremy broke his collar bone. We bought our first car together. I'd say its been a pretty good year and I can't wait for many more.
To celebrate one year we went to the Salt Lake Bee's Baseball game, that was a lot of fun its been a while since I have been to one of those. Bee's won so that was great. We bought Jeremy a new mountain bike since it was almost the same price to fix his crashed one as it was to buy a brand new one. Then we went to eat at the Mayan that was awesome the food was delicious I would suggest that place to everyone, although the wait was quite long so don't go on a Saturday night we waited 1 hour and a half.
That was our first year in review, hopefully the next one won't be quite as expensive.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! good for you guys! Sounds like it's been an eventful year. What's Jeremy doing with his old bike? He wouldn't want to donate it to the Aaron Anderson has no bike because he got his bike stole foundation would he? Also, didn't you know you switched jobs. You guys need to do a better at keeping in touch with us. We're only in NE after all. You know what would make this coming year an eventful one? Having a baby! Think about it. What could be more eventful? Let us know.