Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's been a while



Wow it has been a while almost a month wow how time flies. Lots has happened in the last little while. So here I go, after working in Roy for 2 weeks (yes I know thats sooo long) I found a new job that was hiring in Brigham so I couldn't resist to switch jobs. I enjoy it so much more the people are so fun, and they actually enjoy talking to each other unlike those boring Roy people. haha
Next Jeremy took me to my first Jazz game ever it was so cool although we were in for sure nose bleed section 2nd row from the very top, but it was still fun and the Jazz even won so thats a plus. I have always wanted to go to a Jazz game and lucky for me I have such a wonderful husband that helped me fulfill one of my dreams.

2 comments:

Becky said...

If you think people in B.C. are friendly you should come to NE. But beware, the friendliness is addictive. You'll come and never want to leave. Hey! what are you guys doing for your anniversary next year?

Veronica said...

Happy Anniversry. Jazz games are so much fun, even in the nose bleed section.