Wednesday, October 1, 2014

California Trip

 4 a.m. wake up is awfully early but it helps us so the kids sleep a few hours in the morning
 McKell loves water! Oh wait all my kids do.
 Six Flags!  Poor Jefferson riding with the little kids.


 Loved the Tea Cups, YUCK!


 Our bus tour we were all spread out into any available seat

 Beautiful Golden Gate Bridge

 China Town
 Boat Tour was pretty awesome we were about the only ones on it so the kids were able to run wild while I was nauseous the whole time.  I hate little boats


Ocean time, I love the ocean and apparently so do all our kids.  Even with the freezing water they played in it all day

I was brave and picked some blackberries on the side of  the road, they were so good.  I meant to go pick more to take home but never made it back.

Since I am so far behind I am just dumping pictures from my phone as soon as I catch up again then I will use my camera.  We spent a whole week in Windsor California with Jeremy's family.  Its always a blast having Dad home all week long :)

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Yay, what a fun trip. I'm sorry to hear you got sick on the boat ride, didn't know that!

I kind of miss that beautiful weather and San Francisco. But oh that ride....ug!