Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day

 first time Dad
I couldn't find a picture of my Dad or Jeremy's Dad, but seriously we both have the best Dad's in the world! 

I am married to an amazing Dad, that loves his kids unconditionally.  I can't help but smile everyday when Dad comes home how excited the girls are to see him.  Then to see him with his 1st son was the best.  He said he didn't care what we had but deep down I knew he wanted a boy and boy was he happy to hold that cute little boy.

So thankful to have such an amazing, hard working, Dad that taught me lots.  Thanks to him I don't throw like a girl, I really know what hard work is, I had a roof over my head and food to eat at every meal.  Thanks Dad I love you.
Father of 3

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Fathers are so special for a daughter, right!

And we're happy Jeremy finally got himself a BOY; what a cute little family.