Monday, February 11, 2013

25 weeks

Wow, how did 25 weeks already go by?  But yet are you sure it isn't May yet?  I wish I would have been more regular with my pictures on the other 2 pregnancies but alas I wasn't so I can't even compare size.  I feel like I am bigger this time around, but I am way more active.  I am still trying to get out running 2 times a week, at least 3 miles so I feel pretty good about myself.  I thought I was going to have to quite from the pain afterwards but my doctor suggested getting a belly belt so I will see if that helps.  We have no names picked out yet, and none that we both even agree on.  McKell has a few in mind though.  I am really wanting to get the nursery all set up, but since that is our office I will probably have to do it last thing. (when Jeremy is ready to move his stuff down into the cold basement :) )  15 more weeks to go!  But I can hope sooner, even though I really want a June baby I won't complain too much :)

4 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Always so cute! I'm happy that you are still able to exercise; definitely better this time around.

Have fun with the names, what did McKell pick?

Time to move Jeremy!!!

Mindy said...

Congrats! I don't think I even knew you were pregnant. Glad things are going well. That's awesome that you're still running that much! Way to go.

Bobbie said...

You're so cute :) Totally get a belly band... it saved me and was the only reason I could run to the end. The time flies by faster with each one I think.

The Pollard Family said...

You have a cute little tummy! Keep running, it's the only think that keeps me sane during my pregnancies:)