Sunday, February 19, 2012

Divine Roles

http://broadcast.lds.org/churchmusic/Seminary/CES_OT_06_ToBringThemtoThee.mp3

I gave a lesson in Young Women's today on our Attitude of our Divine Roles. As I was searching for lesson ideas I came across this song. I love it! It has hit me hard and has really made me realize what a blessing it is to be a Mom, to raise these special spirits. To help me look past the things that drive me crazy each day. To just love my kids and let them know how much they are loved. To help me not to be selfish of my time, they are my "job" they are the only thing I need to worry about each day (to a certain extent) I love the gospel and the comfort it gives to me, to know that I have an eternal family what a blessing. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I have.

2 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

I taught the same lesson today....it was really good....good perspective for me!!

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing, Natalie!