Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Meadows



My Brother and Sister-in-law planned an Awesome reunion. It was up in Christmas Meadows, Utah beautiful up there and we were not there long enough. We had a full day of snow mobiling, and no one got hurt Jeremy just flipped us off and my Dad rolled his but it was a success other than that no injury. We ate lots and lots, thanks Katie and played games got in the hot tub and stayed up way past my bed time. Hope we can keep doing this every year, its nice to see my Dad really enjoying himself with no work. Becky, Aaron and Family we missed you!

3 comments:

Misty said...

That is where I am from! Really! My parents live 2 miles before Bear River Lodge! Glad you had fun! It is beautiful up there!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

What a blast! Glad you were mostly safe on the snowmobiles!! :)

Heather said...

What a fun idea!