Tuesday, December 13, 2011

She's 3!


For McKells birthday this year I wanted to keep it simple, save all my party energy for when she really cares. So we were just gonna do cake and ice cream with the family, but ever since Taylee had her party she kept reminding that it was almost her party. So I figured why not have a little friend party at Arctic Circle. So we had kids meals, which not one of them ate much. Played on the playground, had ice cream cones and cupcakes. McKell had fun!




Yes that's a Charlie Brown cake, I didn't feel like making a cake so we went to Walmart and this is what she picked out. I think she enjoyed picking her own better anyways, she was super excited about it.

Can't believe its already been 3 years, she amazes me at what she knows everyday. We love you McKell and hope your birthday was Great!

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Fun stuff! Who cares about eating when there's a playground to be in?

Sorry about the candle fiasco...oops. Wish we could have been there!

Heather said...

Can't believe she is old enough to invite friends to her birthday party! Great idea on Arctic Circle. And I love the Charlie Brown cake! Sorry we missed the party!