Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentines Day Date




This year me and my Sister in Law Heather planned our date for the guys. So we took them to flow rider and out to eat at The Olive Garden. I have mixed feelings about Flow Rider I hated it at first, it hurt everytime I landed at the top and I could not figure it out. By the end I think I got it I was far from good but it didn't hurt so bad at the top. When our hour was over I wanted to keep going. So I am pretty sure we will be back again soon.
Thank you to Ma and Pa Jensen for watching all 5 kids while we enjoyed some time alone. We greatly appreciated it. Now that we have 2 kids it seems harder to get someone to babysit (or maybe because we moved 30 minutes South of all the Family) but each time we do make it out together I always think we need to do that more often

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad we were brave enough to try to FlowRider! It was fun, fun, fun. Thanks for doubling with us!!! Happy V-Day.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Wahoo! That looks like it was a lot of fun...except for the crashing!

And I agree, every time Billy and I get one-on-one time together...I think that we should do it more often.