Tuesday, June 29, 2010

They're Back!!!!

So I have always wanted to put cups in the fence above the over pass, but I have never had a good reason to do it. Jeremy surprised me when he came home from his mission so that didn't work. So when Kristy and Bryson were scheduled to come home from Africa I thought perfect opportunity. In case any of you are considering doing it, it takes A LOT of cups and don't do red and white together its harder to read.
Here we are doing the job, I got my niece and nephew to come help me they thought it was pretty fun.
Our finished product backwards
McKell and Madilyn even ventured up there its pretty scary.

Welcome back Kristy and Bryson so glad you are home safe and sound. It was a pretty long month for me I am not gonna lie. Me and Kristy talk either through text or phone every day so while they were in Africa they had no cell phones. It was hard! At least when they leave me in August we can still talk even if they are a hundreds of miles away.

3 comments:

Kati said...

Ooooooo--- RISKY!!! I did the cup thing once with Ina when Matt Alvey was leaving on his mission. It looked great! I asked a co-worker if she had driven to Ogden and saw it. She hadn't- but she said, "Is your the one with the smiley face?!?!?!" Well yes it was. She then told me to not tell anyone that I did it. Confused- I asked why. It was on the front page of the Ogden Standard. With the captions "Over pass advertising illegal." Then proceed to say that it was a class B misdemeanor and there is $1000 fine and up to 6 months in prison. I still have the paper and laugh about it everytime I see the "Welcome home's" and "We love yous!" It is so fun to do it though! I am so glad you had your dreams come true--- without prison time :)

Heather said...

Jefferson will be impressed. He always wonders why crazy people put cups in the fences above the "fast road!"

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Super fun!