Wednesday, April 14, 2010

She is ready!!!

We got to watch one of my friends little boy today. I love this little boy, I just hope my next born will be as good as him seriously he is an angel.

McKell getting everything perfect, it is so funny she sets blankets out on the ground and they have to be perfect before she will sit on them. She will be an amazing big sister I am so excited to see how she really acts when the baby never goes home.


I told her to give him a hug and of course she gives a big smile. She loves giving hugs only problem is the ones she loves to give them to don't appreciate them as much as us adults would. Hayze was pretty good about it though he is so mellow. Thanks for playing with us today Hayze we hope you come again.
Well this pregnancy has been a lot different than the last one, my sister keeps telling I am gonna have twins oh dear I think I would die. I threw up for the first time yesterday what an experience. I have not done that in over 3 years so its always a surprise to me what it feels like. To all you women out there that throw up a lot during pregnancy you are CHAMPS!!! My 1st ultrasound is on Monday so only time will tell how many there are. Please tell me there is only ONE.

6 comments:

Bryson and Kristy said...

Oh my McKell is the cutest! I LOVE seeing her give hugs! I think she'll be an awesome big sister! Just watching her play with maddie she gets so excited to have someone to play with! That is so funny she has to make the blanket perfect, if my kids are like me I'd expect them to do things like that! haha Oh man on monday you find out!!!!! You must call me as soon as you are finished with your appointment!!! I know i tease you that you'll have two but I'll pray you only have one but come on you always wanted twins! Sure it'd be really crazy at first but once they got a little older just imagine how fun you'd have!! Any you never threw up with McKell???? Wow I thought you had to throw up at least once as a prego rule :) Perhaps that means it's a boy?? Do you have a baby counter on your blog? I didn't look, but it you do you should not do that creepy one you did last time with a baby floating. It's just a little weird but that's me :) I can't wait to hear about the house tomorrow! Oh man so many exciting things! Lucky you!!! :)

Unknown said...

I never said congrats! I heard you were having another one and I never even said congrats. Congratulations!

Misty said...

McKell is going to be a great big sister...and we already know that you and Jeremy are great parents...so you are set! Congrats again!

Sarahn, Cade, Memphis, and Dempsey said...

You are so lucky! As soon as I hit six weeks--I'm sick until I give birth! I hope you don't stay feeling yucky!!!

Anonymous said...

She is going to make a great big sister.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Sorry to hear you are so sick, I know I always feel bad for women who say they get so sick during pregnancy because I never had that.

And yes, McKell will be a GREAT big sister.