Friday, November 20, 2009

Fat Lip


Eating a Popsicle hoping to make it feel a little better
McKell got her 1st fat lip today, she was crawling on the tile with some pants and her hand slipped out from under her and her face hit the floor. Poor girl! Grandpa gave her some chocolate and that didn't even stop the crying. The Popsicle seemed to do the trick and a little pain relief she finally quite crying. Can't see it too good in the pictures but its a doosy good thing she has no teeth that may have hurt even worse.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Oh no! Poor little girl...popsicle was a grand idea though!

Cami said...

I remember the first time that happened to Amicay. I felt like a winner of a mom because the only cold thing I could get my 12 month old to put in her mouth was a milkshake. I am sure the traffic that passed us as we walked home thought I was a great mom giving my two little kids a milkshake before noon. Oh well, at least she stopped crying.